From Daniel Wasilewski <devudes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [FalconJx] New JavaScript runtime format prototype
Date Fri, 21 Dec 2012 23:19:10 GMT
I was trying hard to get the best performing framework in AS3 ever.
Pushing platform to its limits. And I made it happen.
I made it the faster AS3 framework ever. Maybe broken few rules, maybe
is not pure MVC, However,

Let this picture speak for itself.

http://bixbite.org/bixbite.jpg

With a right approach it is possible to write JS that performs better
than Flash Player these days. With a pure JS you can get even better
performance on IE and Opera as well as mobile devices. Writing code to
be optimised for one particular browser will always favour one solution
over another, and put that only solution forward. Lets not get involved
in browser wars. This is completely different subject. But even so, all
4 major browser players can outperform flash player, or at least match
it. Do not ruin this opportunity establishing JS output for Flex.

With all respect, all the talks on this subject just convinced me more
to continue my work on BixBite project, because I can't see flex to
compete in near future.

Dan