From Jeffry Houser <jef...@dot-com-it.com>
Subject Re: [Component] Spacer
Date Fri, 21 Dec 2012 14:51:51 GMT

  My personal opinion is that the MX Spacer does not need to be
re-written as a Spark Component.  It won't game any benefit from being
implemented using the Spark Architecture as it has no visual display.

  Is there a reason the MX Spacer won't work for you?  Would extending
Rect be more efficient?

On 12/21/2012 9:44 AM, Kessler CTR Mark J wrote:
>     Just curious if we could add a simple component that used to exist in MX but not
in Spark.  The spacer component was just a simple UI extension.  We can do the exact same
thing now with the s:Rect (primitive), but it doesn't have an intuitive name.  I think it
would be nice to add the spacer back in.

--
Jeffry Houser
Technical Entrepreneur