From Kevin Newman <Capta...@unFocus.com>
Subject Re: [FalconJx] Prototype ActionScript -> JavaScript compiler code up in svn
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2012 17:03:18 GMT
I understood Frank's approach as vanilla-js (ES5) - eg, no dependencies.

JS is JS though - you can write Backbone.j models in Typescript, wrap
jQuery based views in coffee script, and lay everything out using
mustache with some Jangaroo games mixed in just for giggles. At the end
of the day it's all just javascript.

Kevin N.