From Daniel Wasilewski <devudes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [FalconJx] Prototype ActionScript -> JavaScript compiler code up in svn
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2012 11:37:32 GMT
Well, thanks for clarification.

And I love you keep AST abstract as it should be :)
Imagine in the future JS 2.0 will came out...

'goog' seems to be the reasonable way to go. I would be a bit concern
about name-space implementation yet.
org.apache.data.blah.foo is the major bottleneck. And currently not that
different from haxe approach. Even after closure compiler heavy lifting
it is still
a.b.c.d.e.f. It starts with "org.apache.data.blah.foo" as a string , so
why not ns_orgApacheDataBlahFoo that will get complied to 'abcdef' ?
Just an idea.

> That is why I took a week of MY time to get up in svn a valid
> alternate cross compiler, I want to give people hope in a new
> direction so it can galvanize a new effort.
And I am glad people like you are here. I can step in at some point but
I am ridiculously busy at the moment... and towards the end of 2012 :(