From Kevin Newman <Capta...@unFocus.com>
Subject Re: ABC -> JS
Date Thu, 06 Dec 2012 16:05:50 GMT
Here's another whole bunch of polyfills for ES5:
http://www.calormen.com/polyfill/#polyfill

So the idea wouldn't be to integrate these polyfills, as much as target
ES5 directly without worrying too much about IE8 - except to keep in
mind the edge cases of the available polyfills. It should be possible (I
think) to make the compiler work in such a way, that it avoids hitting
those edge cases where things may not work in a polyfilled IE8.

The end user would be required to find an use a polyfill themselves if
some polyfill code isn't taken under the Apache umbrella.

Kevin N.