From Daniel Wasilewski <devudes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ABC -> JS
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2012 20:55:43 GMT
base.js?

it's using 'inherits' instead 'extends' but obviously there must be a
substitute.
Here is the API.

http://closure-library.googlecode.com/svn/docs/closure_goog_base.js.html

There is bunch of helpers that actually help you with 'is' and looking
at all methods and deep integration with closure compiler itself, looks
like make sense to use it for prototype. But melts to nothing? hmm :).
All good till not melt itself down :D