incubator-flex-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Justin Mclean <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Flex 4.9 RC5
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2012 22:10:20 GMT

> Why bother releasing as 'incubating' after we have graduated.  Can we wait
> until our top level domain is up and running before we release?
That's probably a few weeks to a month away at a guess. I see no need to have one rely on
the other.

>  I am sure we are not going to get enough testing done with most of us gone for the
> holidays.
Which may mean that some people have more time for testing not less :-)

View raw message