From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Test Release of Apache Flex 4.9
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2012 23:15:00 GMT
Hi,

> I thought we had agreed to go with Greg's plan [1].  Then we won't need IPMC
> approval, the name won't have "incubating" in the title and the bits can go
> in its final URL on the TLP dist server.
For now I'll put out release candidates with incubating (as that's accurate) as soon as we're
approved as a top level project I put one a RC out without the DISCLAIMER or incubating in
the file path.

Are these the only two things that need to change?

> True, but should we not try to get them both out at the same time?
Ideally yes but I don't think one should hold up the other.

Thanks,
Justin