From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1423770 - /incubator/flex/sdk/branches/release4.9/mustella/MustellaResultsParser.java
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2012 07:15:28 GMT
Hi,

> This one and the the patches relative to the internationalized Mustella Test Suite are
required only if you want folks be able to run the test suite on no english OS.

Currently it rather unlikely the Mustella tests will run on different locales because of different
month name in data pickers (and a few other things). I've also run into issues with the checkin
tests and the Alter popup box not disappearing.

Do we really want to wait to get all tests to pass in all locales before making a release?

Thanks,
Justin