From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Release target and Jenekins
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2012 04:58:48 GMT
Hi,

> The only problem is that each complete run of mustella would take hours.
> Or does checkintests have a shorter run time?
Checkin tests take only a few minutes. This is a shared server, it expect that all jobs run
in under 30 minutes. There are a few that run longer than that but running the full mustella
tests I'm fairly sure overload the queue and make quite a few projects unhappy with us.

Once we have it running let see if Infrastructure can set up another windows Jenkins server.

Thanks,
Justin