From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: We need your help testing Flex 4.9 with various Flash Player versions
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2012 22:26:36 GMT
Hi,

> I would say that it is up to him (Justin, your thoughts?)  I am all for
> releasing sooner than later, but we need to follow the steps in the right
> order.

Given that  most users of the SDK are going to use the default of FP 11.1/AIR 3.4 we needs
test that on windows/OSX, everything else is nice to have.

I don't think we need to drop support for older versions of the flash player, just state that
they have not been fully tested and that there may be some unknown issues.

Thanks,
Justin