From Michael Schmalle <apa...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: [Wiki] AS3 language features to be simulated
Date Mon, 31 Dec 2012 14:40:20 GMT
No, you didn't confuse me.

I think for the time being I will keep my eyes shut to these
implementation discussions. :) I have to go back now and finish some
things with the compiler, configuration etc in the project before I
focus back on the js production.

I did checkout your project from GIT locally and will use that to
start investigating in my free time. I probably will also create
another emitter subclass to experiment with producing your examples so
we can compare the two down the road.

If I do this, it may allow you to check out the FalconJx code and
start submitting some patches against it.

Mike