From Michael Schmalle <apa...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject [Wiki] AS3 language features to be simulated
Date Mon, 31 Dec 2012 12:35:24 GMT
Hey Frank,

I'm getting a bit confused here. I guess I really need to spend some
time and get the relevant javascript information under my belt.

Is what you are showing on this page, your solution?

Please comment on the below if the code is what you are talking about
in those paragraphs;

Members and visibility
---------------------------

private function _privateMethod():void {
}
   - this._privateMethod()

public var foo:int;
   - foo = 42

private var foo:int;
   - foo$FooClass = 42

internal bar:int;
   - bar$foo_bar_baz

The above seems like it's going to be pretty universal regardless of
what production scheme we use. Is there any articles you know about
that explain JS scope and how it's implemented? Or is that just the
ECMA5 specs?

Mike

--
Michael Schmalle - Teoti Graphix, LLC