From Michael Schmalle <>
Subject Re: [Falcon] New ASDoc prototype
Date Sat, 29 Dec 2012 00:56:33 GMT
Great to hear.

I posted this link a while ago but this [0] is what it produces
currently, yes there are bugs in the docs. :)

An old blog post talking about it [1].

What's really exciting is there are things we can do to enhance the
documentation using Falcon and it's framework. Things like implemented
by and uses, a lot of other wild ideas. Documentation is another love
of mine. :)

- [0]
- [1]

Quoting Justin Mclean <>:

> Hi,
>> the code up in decent shape, maybe there are some other devs out
>> there that dislike the current asdoc and maybe would like to run
>> there documentation with a new and really fast documentor that is
>> forgiving.
> I played about with the existing asdocs and it's very painful to
> modify, so I'm interested.
>> Also, since MXML is not fully implemented there might be issues with that.
> No really an issue for generating docs for the SDK as there's only
> AS code - other than a few MXML examples that are included as far as
> I'm aware.
> Thanks,
> Justin

Michael Schmalle - Teoti Graphix, LLC