From Michael Schmalle <apa...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: [Falcon] New ASDoc prototype
Date Sat, 29 Dec 2012 00:56:33 GMT
Great to hear.

I posted this link a while ago but this [0] is what it produces
currently, yes there are bugs in the docs. :)

An old blog post talking about it [1].

What's really exciting is there are things we can do to enhance the
documentation using Falcon and it's framework. Things like implemented
by and uses, a lot of other wild ideas. Documentation is another love
of mine. :)

- [0] http://www.teotigraphix.org/apache-flex-4.8/index.html
- [1]
http://blog.teotigraphix.com/2012/10/01/apache-flex-falcon-the-rise-of-a-documentor-that-likes-you/