From Michael Schmalle <apa...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject [Falcon] New ASDoc prototype
Date Sat, 29 Dec 2012 00:44:02 GMT

Hi,

Now that I'm knee deep in FlaconJx, I'm considering putting a little
time into the ASDoc compiler program I wrote back in September using
Falcon and Apache Velocity for the templates.

I figure if I can get the code up in decent shape, maybe there are
some other devs out there that dislike the current asdoc and maybe
would like to run there documentation with a new and really fast
documentor that is forgiving. Maybe even help develop it!

Anyway, I will let the list know if/when I get the prototype code up
in my whiteboard.

Also, since MXML is not fully implemented there might be issues with
that. But that might also give me an excuse to get into the MXML code
in Falcon as well (about the only place I really haven't studied yet).

Mike

--
Michael Schmalle - Teoti Graphix, LLC
http://www.teotigraphix.com