From Michael Schmalle <apa...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: [FalconJx::TestGoogXYZ] Creating tests for emmitters
Date Sat, 29 Dec 2012 00:35:25 GMT

Quoting Erik de Bruin <erik@ixsoftware.nl>:

> Mike,
>
> New 'layout' looks great!

I figured as much. I sat in front of the package explorer for about 30
minutes thinking about package names in sentences. I knew I would be
looking and searching through these for hours to come, if you see
anything that should be changed, we should do it sooner than later.

> I'm adding test classes one by one, when i have "all" the code for the
> 'asserts' figured out. The tests will fail (obviously), but with the
> tests in place if will be much easier for me to work on the actual
> code. I'll be away for much of next week, but maybe I get some time
> this weekend to work on this a bit more.

Right, I'm sure you have a life as well. I might sneak in and make a
couple tests work so it might help your context when doing your tasks.

I think I am going to focus back on AS3 and the walker impl to get it
more abstract. I'll hand the JS to you for the next couple weeks. :)

> EdB
>

> On Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 12:34 PM, Erik de Bruin <erik@ixsoftware.nl> wrote:
>> I'm on the commit list, and I try to make it a habit to Update before
>> I start any work, so no need for a separate notification, but thanks.
>>
>> EdB
>>

>> On Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 12:31 PM, Michael Schmalle
>> <apache@teotigraphix.com> wrote:
>>> HAH!
>>>
>>> You got me, wow I was so organized starting this project. :)
>>>
>>> I'm looking about 1-2 hours if everything goes right. I hate these but this
>>> is what you get for being a mad scientist sometimes. After this we
>>> should be
>>> good to go, I think all the reorganization will make sense.
>>>
>>> I'll let you know when I commit if you aren't watching the commits list.
>>> It's funny, I now remember in the very beginning putting the tests
>>> in js and
>>> thinking this doesn't make sense...
>>>

>>> Mike

AS