From Michael Schmalle <apa...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: [FalconJx::TestGoogXYZ] Creating tests for emmitters
Date Fri, 28 Dec 2012 11:31:54 GMT
HAH!

You got me, wow I was so organized starting this project. :)

I'm looking about 1-2 hours if everything goes right. I hate these but
this is what you get for being a mad scientist sometimes. After this
we should be good to go, I think all the reorganization will make sense.

I'll let you know when I commit if you aren't watching the commits
list. It's funny, I now remember in the very beginning putting the
tests in js and thinking this doesn't make sense...

Mike