From Michael Schmalle <apa...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: [FalconJx::TestGoogXYZ] Creating tests for emmitters
Date Fri, 28 Dec 2012 11:15:56 GMT
Erik,

FYI I am doing this refactor right now and it's big, so when you do an
svn update, you will have to rub your eyes for a second. I wanted to
to do this, now your tests in the
'org.apache.flex.js.internal.js.codegen.goog' gave me the reason. ;-)
There is no 'org.apache.flex.js' package, I think you meant
'org.apache.flex.compiler'. :)

Before I commit this huge update, I will make sure your tests are
running correctly.

Mike

--
Michael Schmalle - Teoti Graphix, LLC