From Michael Schmalle <apa...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: [FalconJx::GoogEmmitter] Moving forward
Date Thu, 27 Dec 2012 13:21:18 GMT
Looks good Erik!

Welcome to the party. Like I said, lets try to communicate what we are
working on so we aren't creating merge conflicts, I hate those.

Not much I would have done differently. Just 1 thing;

Pay special attention to indents a newlines.

foo.bar.A.method1 = function(p1, p2, p3, p4) {
	p3 = typeof p3 !== 'undefined' ? p3 : 3;
	p4 = typeof p4 !== 'undefined' ? p4 : 4;

	return p1 + p2 + p3 + p4;
}

should probably be;

foo.bar.A.method1 = function(p1, p2, p3, p4) {
	p3 = typeof p3 !== 'undefined' ? p3 : 3;
	p4 = typeof p4 !== 'undefined' ? p4 : 4;
	return p1 + p2 + p3 + p4;
}

Without the newline to keep the code generation consistent. How would
I get it to work? ...svn update :)

Check out my last commit 5 minutes ago. If you are confused why and
what I did ask.

PS For block headers, there is a special handling of indents with no
body code AST.

Mike