From Michael Schmalle <apa...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: [FalconJx::GoogEmmitter] Moving forward
Date Thu, 27 Dec 2012 10:56:22 GMT
Hey,

I have no plans other than to keep trudging away. There is still a lot
of work to be done.

As far as moving to the falcon repo, I don't want to do that yet. You
are more than welcome to commit code where it is (just happens to be
in my whiteboard).

Did you notice what I did to implement the parameters? If you havn't,
you might want to take a look at the commit and diffs.

The object is to NOT comment out or override anything in the
ASBlockWalker. I refactored that parameter code to the base ASEmitter,
added API and then overrode the method in JSGoogEmitter. Get it?

Also did a trick to allow a hook into the beginning of a function
block to inject code. We can do that anywhere it's needed, I don't see
a lot of situations like that though.

Rules are, you change something before you commit ALL unit tests must
pass, how ever you changed code.

This is exactly why I want it in the whiteboard still, I don't want
people looking at it in falcon "thinking" something that it is not yet.

PS You should post a thread here what you are currently working on so
I don't step on your feet.

Oh yeah, I have had plenty of out of body experiences through the
years gazing at parser and compiler code, so I know exactly what you
are talking about, I guess in current times, it's the light bulb going
off. :)

Mike

--
Michael Schmalle - Teoti Graphix, LLC