From Michael Schmalle <apa...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: [FalconJx] New JavaScript runtime format prototype
Date Sat, 22 Dec 2012 11:24:28 GMT

This is funny, it took me less then 2 weeks to rewrite the cross
compiler for alternate output formats and we are talking about not
competeing.

A team is only as strong as it's weakest link. That link is not going
to be me. I have a feeling Daniel this will get ironed out. Once Erik,
Alex and Frank get this figured out, there will be something next to
figure out, big deal.

> because I can't see flex to compete in near future.

By all means man keep working on your project. See a scientist always
invents meaningful things on their own time, the masses always follow
an "intact" idea. I see the chances of Flex eventually competing in
the HTML5/JS sector as above 50%, thus my involvement in this project.

Don't take life to seriously, it will eat you apart.

Mike

--
Michael Schmalle - Teoti Graphix, LLC
http://www.teotigraphix.com