From Michael Schmalle <apa...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: [FalconJx] Package down to Expression production; JSGoogEmiter prototype
Date Sat, 22 Dec 2012 00:09:32 GMT
Nice catch;

But as I said I wasn't done. :) What you see is that I am tired and
stopping for today. :) I just wanted to post my progress.

I didn't have time to override emitParameters() in ASEmitter to change
how a parameter is emitted from AS3. Look at the source code and you
will see what I am talking about.

But thanks for reading. ;-)

Mike

--