From Michael Schmalle <m...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject A Toast like popup decorator for desktop/mobile
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2012 15:21:44 GMT

Hi,

I was just reminded of something I had put in my whiteboard a year
ago. I had a little framework that created toast like messages for the
desktop/mobile using PopUpContainer.

I don't know how relevant it is, been a while since I have done
component work but, it might be something to look at. If anybodies
interested down the road I could add more implementations I have to it
time permitting.

svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/flex/whiteboard/mschmalle/mobile-popups/

Mike