From Michael Schmalle <apa...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: [FalconJx] It's early, but does it cross compile?
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2012 11:55:16 GMT

Quoting Erik de Bruin <erik@ixsoftware.nl>:

> Ok, got it working, I see the AS output (in a .js file, lol)
>
> Noob question: what are "terminal and leaf nodes"? I don't mean in
> your implementation specifically, but what I should think about when
> trying to wrap my head around the task at hand?

Terminal nodes are else, default etc. leaf nodes are expressions like
binary, unary 1 + a, i++ etc.

Saying terminal wasn't the right idea, scratch that.

> I'm OK with working whatever direction you want me to (bottom up, top
> down), I'm a blank slate, for you to train (I don't have much Java
> experience, but I copy-paste like a Boss ;-)

I'm going to try and make a way for you to do this with very little
"hard core" Java experience needed. There is a total pattern to doing
this and once you get it, you will see it's quite repetitive. In a
good sense though because the more repetitions we have, the more that
is getting done! :)

Remember to do svn update regularly on the source directories/projects. ;-)

So maybe give me a couple more days (holidays in my family), I will
get things sorted out and working on a package/class level. I'll get
more info up on the wiki and directions, so we don't waste time with
email.

Just keep up with your table!

Mike