From Michael Schmalle <apa...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: [FalconJx] It's early, but does it cross compile?
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2012 10:50:35 GMT
Hey,

No, at the moment it's "not" compiling js perse'. The whole
development is focused on the unit tests.

If you really want to get into the project, study the unit tests. I
haven't brought the emitter up to the class/interface level. So using
the compileJS() will give you weird output.

"Missing builtin type Object"

Means the playerglobal.SWC is not being load in the compiler.

How are you actually trying to run it?

BTW, First try running the unit tests and tell me if you have problems.

Mike

--
Michael Schmalle - Teoti Graphix, LLC
http://www.teotigraphix.com