From Michael Schmalle <apa...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: Adobe Scout (was Monocle)
Date Mon, 17 Dec 2012 22:29:32 GMT
Well, as it stands there is no -advanced-telemetry flag.

But as Frank points out, this compiler is ours so we can do what we
want with it in the future.

On another note, I have no clue what that flag would enable in the
compiler... It sounds complicated to me.

If people figure out "what it does", add it as a JIRA feature request
for Falcon.

Mike

--
Michael Schmalle - Teoti Graphix, LLC