From Michael Schmalle <apa...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: [FlexJS] Testing AS -> JS translation
Date Mon, 17 Dec 2012 18:21:06 GMT
That's a bit up in the air right now I think.

The way I'm writing tests is AS -> JS google closure. But I'm right in
the middle of refactoring the emitter classes.

The tests I'm writing can be run from ant or whatever, just like the
Falcon tests. I just haven't made a build file yet.

Have you looked at the source code for FalconJx and it's tests?

We don't want to duplicate work but I need to write these tests first.
All I know is, once I get these emitters refactored, the JS output is
going to be what the closure compiler wants. So we could just write an
extension in the assertOut() method that maybe could tests with
Jasmine as well? I don't know I have never used Jasmine testing.

PS, my days with FalconJS are numbered, I've decided it's to
complicated for what I see a relatively simple solution for just
getting plain JS, so I probably won't be working on that code base at
all, I think Alex is doing something with the code.

Mike

--
Michael Schmalle - Teoti Graphix, LLC
http://www.teotigraphix.com