From Michael Schmalle <apa...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject RE: [FalconJx] Prototype ActionScript -> JavaScript compiler code up in svn
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2012 20:02:45 GMT
Thanks Gordon!

The really answered a question I had and also explains why you didn't
just use the ANTLR rewriter to create the tree or nodes during
parsing. I really understand now.

And as you said, a top down walk should work for what we have to do
and it is quite maintainable. Which will mean more development from
more devs.

Our current plans involve running generated js through googles closure
compiler which drastically optimizes the code before it even gets to
the browser's parser and compiler.

Thanks for the info.

Mike

--