From Michael Schmalle <apa...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: [FalconJx] Prototype ActionScript -> JavaScript compiler code up in svn
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2012 17:28:15 GMT
Well exclamation points aside, I think my base concept is I just
wanted to get a compiler ready to output whatever mashup we prescribe.

I understand fully what you are saying, the end product is javascript
and how we get there is all implementation details that for me as it
stands are not a blocking force for what I have started developing.

That said, the design is completely composition based, so we can swap
out about 4 different layers at any time to test different approaches.

Eriks point I think was he is trying to write some of the js side that
isn't for the time being going to be cross compiled. But as I see it,
I don't think there will be a reason to hand write a lot because we
could even create a custom emitter that knows how to spit out our core
js framework. Which then could be just one more abstraction layer.

Mike

--
Michael Schmalle - Teoti Graphix, LLC
http://www.teotigraphix.com