From Michael Schmalle <apa...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: [FalconJx] Prototype ActionScript -> JavaScript compiler code up in svn
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2012 12:33:37 GMT

So then logic says that if all of our stuff is in org.apache.flex,
that will always be reduced, at least from my compiler experience that
is how I would do it.

Ok, then not to worry, we can even tests this sooner than later to see
exactly what the closure compiler does with our namespaces.

Mike

--
Michael Schmalle - Teoti Graphix, LLC
http://www.teotigraphix.com