From Michael Schmalle <apa...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: [FalconJx] Prototype ActionScript -> JavaScript compiler code up in svn
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2012 12:18:26 GMT

Quoting Daniel Wasilewski <devudesign@gmail.com>:

> On 12/14/2012 11:49 AM, Michael Schmalle wrote:
>>
>> Isn't it the end of 2012 right now? ;-)
>>
>> Mike
>
> Nope, we have to survive end of the world first, then end of the
> world sales and then... :D

Right, and the millions of other planets in the hundreds of galaxys we
can see must meet their demise in the same fashion... on the news and
twitter (oh I can't stand superficial hype).

It's a wonder how this machine keeps turning sometimes when the
Universe could just as easily put a comment right through the middle
of our little planet.

Mike

--
Michael Schmalle - Teoti Graphix, LLC