From Michael Schmalle <apa...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject [FalconJx] Prototype ActionScript -> JavaScript compiler code up in svn
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2012 23:37:44 GMT

Hi,

Well, I spent the last 4 days working on this to where it was
something we all could start talking about.

Is it viable?, I really think so. I have spent a lot of time tinkering
with the framework, take a look. It's in my whiteboard for now under 2
Eclipse projects.

I know there was just a discussion about .project files but I
committed the .project and .classpath for both application and test
project, just like the rest of Falcon.

I'm working on more documentation. A thing to note about the code, my
goal is to product ActionScript first, I will explain my thinking
later but, since I'm the one putting this together, that is what I
decided was best for testing first. Once we get all ActionScript
generating, we start overriding things for JavaScript specific
implementations.

Source [0]

Right now I have 103 unit tests ALL passing for expressions and
statements. Its a good start.

Note; I have not don't a build file, if anybody wants to go for it.
Please, I hate them. :)

Peace,
Mike

- [0] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/flex/whiteboard/mschmalle/