From Michael Schmalle <apa...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: [FalconJx] A new baby cross compiler experiement for AS -> JS using Falcon
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2012 12:24:56 GMT

Quoting Frank Wienberg <frank@jangaroo.net>:

> Okay, so for the time being, I'll continue to share my experience / ideas
> here on the mailing list and by commenting in the Wiki.
> In case you are not watching the Wiki page, I just struck
> again<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/AS+to+JS+translation+table?focusedCommentId=30744456#comment-30744456>
> -Frank-

Yeah, I'm receiving notifications on that page. I'm a tooler, like I
said, I cannot in good faith even offer my opinion when it comes to
implementation details of javascript (IE super).

With the design I am going to commit sooner than later, we can change
things very easily, it's quite modular.

What I need to figure out is how I'm going to setup unit testing so we
can test FIRST and add functionality after the base expressions and
statements work correctly.

Mike