From Michael Schmalle <apa...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: [Falcon] Unit tests failing
Date Sat, 08 Dec 2012 00:27:28 GMT

Quoting Chema Balsas <jbalsas@gmail.com>:

> The only problem with that is that if you're fixing things in the sdk so
> that the tests pass, you need to run ant eclipse everytime you change
> something to bring your changes over from the develop branch, right?

Ah, your right about this, it would have to be copied over again. But
copying an sdk with a build target is easier than adding compiler
flags any day. :)

> If you get to configure the variables properly the tests will always pick
> the latests changes on the sdk directly (which it's not necessarily good...
> just depends on what you're doing, of course).
>
> We could have 'ant eclipse' to copy the sdk and 'ant eclipse-no-sdk' to be
> able to decide :)

Right, It's just getting the setup correct. Which as Gordon and I have
mentioned is hard when running straight eclipse junit, like a method
(no access to the build properties). Whats the solution? :)

Mike

> 2012/12/8 Michael Schmalle <apache@teotigraphix.com>
>

>> See all this got changed and I didn't know about it. I spent way to much
>> time on something I could have just run a build target on! :)
>>
>> Ow that hurts. I was seriously about ready to give up.
>>
>> So I guess I can now ditch the compiler arg crap and just copy the sdk
>> over.
>>

>> Mike
>>
>> Quoting Gordon Smith <gosmith@adobe.com>:
>>
>>  I'm fine with just having 'ant eclipse' do 'ant copy.sdk'. Alex shouldn't
>>> care because he doesn't use Eclipse. :)
>>>
>>> - Gordon

SDK

 For