From Michael Schmalle <apa...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject RE: [Falcon] Unit tests failing
Date Sat, 08 Dec 2012 00:10:21 GMT

See all this got changed and I didn't know about it. I spent way to
much time on something I could have just run a build target on! :)

Ow that hurts. I was seriously about ready to give up.

So I guess I can now ditch the compiler arg crap and just copy the sdk over.

Mike

--
Michael Schmalle - Teoti Graphix, LLC
http://www.teotigraphix.com