From Michael Schmalle <m...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: [Falcon] Unit tests failing
Date Sat, 08 Dec 2012 00:03:44 GMT

Quoting Alex Harui <aharui@adobe.com>:

> By whole project, what folder in the package explorer view?
>
> Where in Eclipse did you make your configuration changes?

You right click on "compiler.tests" folder which is a project and
select run as junit test. This will automatically create a debug
configuration running all tests in the compiler.tests project.

Gordon's right though, when unit testing in Eclipse with the compiler
we should just be able to right click on a method even and just run
that method as a junit test. It works very well and speeds up testing
I have been doing this for years.

So there has to be some way to setup Elcipse without having to put
compiler args in the debug configurations popup.

Mike