From Michael Schmalle <apa...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject RE: [Falcon] Unit tests failing
Date Fri, 07 Dec 2012 23:35:55 GMT
I had the same problems, it took me 3 days...

I think what I found worked was I downloaded apache flex 4.8 and had
to put this;

-DFLEX_HOME=C:\Users\Work\Documents\libraries\apache\flex-4.8

into the compiler args for ANT and a JUnit test(debug configurations
popup). I would say there is something seriously wrong with how it is
set up at the moment.

Mike

--
Michael Schmalle - Teoti Graphix, LLC