From Michael Schmalle <apa...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: [ASJS] Adjusting FalconJS output (no general discussion in this thread, please)
Date Fri, 07 Dec 2012 11:58:19 GMT
My point was that I'm putting a place holder method to spit out the
require() statements. For now it is just using the imports that were
added by the visitor.

Note, I haven't looked at the visitor adding these imports yet, since
this walking is coming from a built SWF, we may already have what we
are looking for! ... resolved dependencies. I will need to test this,
I will let you know.

So to restate, I am not actually looping through the "imports" I am
using imports that were added to the emiter during visits from the
reducer. We will see.

Mike

--
Michael Schmalle - Teoti Graphix, LLC