From Michael Schmalle <apa...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: [ASJS] Some information on "templates"
Date Fri, 07 Dec 2012 10:36:49 GMT
Erik,

I wasn't planning on ditching you at all. :)

The fact is, what I am going to make with AST is a
walker/visitor/writer setup using the IASNode framework and is
completely independent of the FlaconJS implementation as it stands (no
branching needed or code muddling).

The above "project" is baby steps and will be strictly prototype for
I'm sure a good amount of time.

I already said in previous emails that getting the FalconJS compiler
working and producing js that will suit ActionScript component
development is first priority. I just happens that I love
multitasking, at the smae time I am programing an opensource audio
framework for Android apps. I'm quite comfortable with my current
situation... knock on wood. :)

Regardless of what Jangaroo can do for us, its golden to have a mind
like Frank's in the conversation.

Mike

--
Michael Schmalle - Teoti Graphix, LLC