From Michael Schmalle <apa...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: [FalconJS] changing to base.js was: (Re: [Falcon] Unit tests failing)
Date Thu, 06 Dec 2012 18:52:44 GMT

Someone needs to give Erik WIKI permissions to edit so he can get up a
simple outline of what he is working on and how it works.

For all of us that are still learning this stuff.

Erik, it would be nice of you to tell us how to setup a project and
get it working as well so I can test my output against something using
the publisher.

Mike