From Michael Schmalle <apa...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject [ASJS] Some information on "templates"
Date Thu, 06 Dec 2012 12:12:51 GMT
Hi Erik,

This is mainly directed at you. Can you give as much information as to
can on what needs to be produced from the compiler?

I finally have myself back up and running so I want to try and change
the output code. It will be a way to get my hands dirty and try to
break things.

This way maybe Alex can do other important things. If I can't get it,
I'll let the list know. :)

I am looking at the code you committed to figure out the "flow".

By using this framework (goog closure) does that mean we have access
to all their UI components in javascript and html? If so, this means
we actually have a component platform that can start to be integrated
with Flex components? ... our new component framework I mean.

Remember I am completely ignorant to js, but learning a lot now.

Mike

--
Michael Schmalle - Teoti Graphix, LLC
http://www.teotigraphix.com