From Michael Schmalle <apa...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: [Falcon] Unit tests failing
Date Thu, 06 Dec 2012 09:59:46 GMT
Well, I must be numb because I can't get the tests to work anymore.

I deleted and rechecked out falcon with your updates yesterday and I
still can't get it to run without failing. I am using ANT within
Eclipse if that matters.

Cyrill where are you putting the (
-DFLEX_HOME=C:/dev/tools/flex/apache-flex-4.8.0 ) ? I am no ANT guru
either.

Why do you have DFLEX_HOME instead of FLEX_HOME ?

I seriously can't believe  I have spent 3 days on this and cannot get
it to work even looking at the build file. Talk about looking for your
keys and going nuts while in the end not finding them.

Mike

Quoting Alex Harui <aharui@adobe.com>:

> So I can point to different SDKs, including the new AS/JS one.  It helps
> prove that Falcon is truly SDK independent, which is a goal of mine.
>

> On 12/5/12 4:41 PM, "Gordon Smith" <gosmith@adobe.com> wrote:
>
>>> The above folder doesn't exist anymore since we are not copying
>>> the full sdk
>>> to the compiler folder.
>>
>> What was the reason for changing this?
>>
>> - Gordon

>>> "\\frameworks\\libs\\player\\11.1\\playerglobal.swc<file://\\framework