From Michael Schmalle <apa...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject RE: ABC -> JS
Date Tue, 04 Dec 2012 22:53:13 GMT
The JSEmitter is littered with the whole;

import org.apache.flex.abc.graph.IBasicBlock;
import org.apache.flex.abc.semantics.ClassInfo;
import org.apache.flex.abc.semantics.ExceptionInfo;
import org.apache.flex.abc.semantics.InstanceInfo;
import org.apache.flex.abc.semantics.Instruction;
import org.apache.flex.abc.semantics.Label;
import org.apache.flex.abc.semantics.Metadata;
import org.apache.flex.abc.semantics.MethodBodyInfo;
import org.apache.flex.abc.semantics.MethodInfo;
import org.apache.flex.abc.semantics.Name;
import org.apache.flex.abc.semantics.Namespace;
import org.apache.flex.abc.semantics.Nsset;
import org.apache.flex.abc.semantics.PooledValue;
import org.apache.flex.abc.semantics.ScriptInfo;
import org.apache.flex.abc.semantics.Trait;
import org.apache.flex.abc.semantics.Traits;
import org.apache.flex.abc.instructionlist.InstructionList;

He used the IABCVisitor which is all ABC as well.

Looking at this again, Alex put it well, it may be generating Strings
but the WHOLE API of the class is abc.semantics. If you don't know abc
semantics, there is nothing you can do other than learn it all.

Mike