From Michael Schmalle <apa...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: [FlaconJS] pseudo emitter algorithm
Date Sat, 01 Dec 2012 00:15:51 GMT
Quoting Alex Harui <aharui@adobe.com>:

> On 11/30/12 3:55 PM, "Michael Schmalle" <apache@teotigraphix.com> wrote:
>
>> Well considering the conversation between you two, I will ditch pretty
>> much all I said in the last 3 days. This is what I get for living on a
>> mountain...
> I'm not sure what we said that would change your mind.  I thought lots of
> folks, including me, want some flexibility in the AS->JS conversion.  If you
> can help there and explore going straight from AST to JS, that would seem
> like a worthy task.

Ok, I must have misunderstood something here. Sounds good to me. I
think I am straight about what you two are talking about.

> Gordon and I and some others want to finish up MXML compilation.  Gordon
> will be making it generate ABC, I will be making it generate ABC codes for a
> data structure, and later, JS for the same data structure.

Ok so instead of emitting JS from MXML generated ABC you want to emit
it from MXML generated data structure from the AST?

Mike

--
Michael Schmalle - Teoti Graphix, LLC
http://www.teotigraphix.com