From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Merging release into develop issue?
Date Wed, 26 Dec 2012 05:24:17 GMT
Hi,

> I only checked the first file, but diff says it is the same, so not sure why
> you are getting a conflict.  Are you using the -reintegrate option?

No I'm not, as far as I'm aware:
1. --reintegrate is not required in SVN 1.6+
2. We don't want to use --reintegrate as the release branch still needs to be a working branch
as it possible that fixes may need to be applied to it. If you do use --reintegrate I think
you would then have to delete the release branch and then recreate it with the same name.
I'd rather avoid that if I can.

> I don't think I would worry too much, if it just baselines, just resolve the
> conflict one way or the other.
OK

Thanks,
Justin