From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Working towards a 4.9 Release Candidate
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2012 18:57:40 GMT
Hi,

> I'm not sure how this model relates since we aren't using git yet.
The vote was to use the gitflow model now with git, as git is not fully supported yet that
falls back to use gitflow branching model with SVN.

See note 2 from the original vote:
http://markmail.org/message/2kklqltsdo4643lv

I's read that as Apache hasn't approved the use of Git yet for Flex so it applies.

> I thought we agreed that for now we were doing development in develop, would
> merge changes that would be released to trunk
Again my understanding is that wouldn't fit in with the gitflow model.

Thanks,
Justin