From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Apache 4.9 checkin tests and different locales
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2012 05:49:58 GMT
Hi,

I'm getting some variable results with the checkin tests and different locales (on OSX).

Run into 2 issues so far:
1. DateFieldTest fails for non english locales, I assume this is because the month names are
not in english. However it does pass for ja_JP.

Does mustella have the concept of different screen shots for different locales when needed?
I certainly don't want to have to make a baseline for every locale when 99% of the tests appear
the same.

2. Alert popup test, the popup stay around and isn't dismissed. Strangely this happens for
the en_GB locale but not the en_AU locale (which passes all tests). I assume it's just missing
clicking the OK button but can't see why it would be different between those 2 locales.

Do we think the above issues are enough to vote down the ApacheFlex RC4?

Thanks,
Justin