From Gordon Smith <gosm...@adobe.com>
Subject Falcon MXML progress
Date Sat, 22 Dec 2012 00:41:58 GMT
Today I added feature tests for the <XML format="XML">, <XMLList>, <Model>,
and <Metadata> tags. Next to come will probably be <Component> and <Definition>,
and then property/style/event attributes/tags. Once we've got a set of tests for all kinds
of tags and attributes, I'll work on states and databinding.

I'll be on break and not reading flex-dev until Thursday, Jan 3.

In January I'll try to get Adobe Legal to release an MXML specification that I wrote several
years ago when I started working on the compiler.

- Gordon