From Gordon Smith <gosm...@adobe.com>
Subject New Falcon feature tests
Date Sat, 15 Dec 2012 00:54:31 GMT
Today I added Falcon feature tests for the <HTTPService>/<request>, <RemoteObject>/<method>,
and <WebService>/<operation> tags, showing that these codegen properly.

I also ddded Javadoc explaining how these tags differ from ordinary instance tags.

Feature tests can now optionally compile against various Flex SWCs (rather than just playerglobal.swc)
and can add additional namespaces to the MXML template that the tests use.

- Gordon