From Gordon Smith <gosm...@adobe.com>
Subject RE: Falcon SDKSWCTests
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2012 22:31:16 GMT
> I've just commited some changes into rpc, authoringsupport, framework and mobilecomponents
so that they compile properly in falcon. I've enabled those tests and now we have 11 out of
29 working.

Nice progress!

> Warning: mx.core.Version is defined by multiple files:

This is an example where Falcon is pickier but since it's just a warning I don't think we
should try to fix it. Let's change the tests to ignore this warning. You should be able to
do this by changing the SWC tests to run with the additional command-line argument -ignore-problems=...
.

- Gordon